Park Hyatt Busan combines the traditional values of courtesy, care and comfort with Park Hyatt’s discreet residential and sophisticated style.
Whether your visit to the hotel is for an important meeting or a relaxing weekend away, Park Hyatt Busan offers a wide range of guest services that will make your stay memorable.
- 269 rooms including 69 suites; 66 Park Suites, 2 Executive Suites and 1 Presidential Suite
- All rooms feature floor to ceiling windows to capture the uninterrupted ocean, marina and city views
- 716 square metres (7,700 sq ft) of meeting and event space, including one Ballroom and five Residence rooms
- Relaxation facilities include a spa with seven treatment rooms
- Indoor 20-metre pool
At Park Hyatt Busan, guest comfort is of utmost importance with the following facilities available:
- Clear signage
- Wheelchair-accessible doors, elevators and entrances
- Guestrooms close to elevators
- Open roll in showers, handrails, adjusted sinks and storage space
- Accessible public toilets
- Accessible event facilities and restaurants
- Parking service
For enquiries or reservations, please call Guest Services at +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail email@example.com.
For guests looking for a private meeting space, a fully equipped boardroom seating 4 is available for hire. Located high-above the city, the boardroom offers panoramic views of the city below and hotel services such as Room Service may be enjoyed for a relaxing atmosphere.
- Computer workstations with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Lotus SmartSuite and wireless Internet access
- Facsimile machines
- Printing and binding of documents and presentations
- Secretarial services
- Telephone card
- Postal/courier services – Korea and abroad
- Stationery supplies
- Translation services
- Stationary supplies
For further information please contact the business centre on +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guests can stay connected with fast and reliable Internet service. All public areas, including restaurants and meeting rooms offer complimentary WiFi access. High-speed Internet in guestrooms requires a separate charge.
For enquiries please contact Guest Services at +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Map & Directions
- Gimhae Airport (PUS) - 45 minutes by car.
- KTX Train Station - 30 minutes by car.
- Haeundae (Beach) – walking distance 500m
- Gwangalli (Beach area and Gwangalli Bridge) – 10min. by taxi
- Centum City (Luxury department store, BEXCO, APEC, World business center) -5min. by taxi
- Seomyeon (financial, business and Entertainment) – 20min. by taxi
- Nampodong (shopping and Entertainment district) – 30min. by taxi
- Deayeondong (kyungsung university, nightlife district and UN Memorial Cemetery) – 20min. by taxi
Park Hyatt Busan is ideally located close to the BEXCO Convention Centre and the Haeundae Beach in Marine City, the city's newest residential area.
- BEXCO Convention Centre - 5 minutes by taxi
- Haeundae Beach - 15 minute’s walk
- Valet parking service
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24-hour Concierge (limousine pick-up, theatre and opera tickets, personal shopper, flower delivery, private tour of Busan)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Same-day laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Safety deposit boxes
- 24-hour room service
- Translating and interpreting by arrangement
- Technology Concierge and full secretarial support around-the-clock
- Complimentary Bicycle rental
Park Hyatt Busan’s executive chef prepares a variety of home-made baby foods using the freshest, healthiest organic ingredients, including Vegetable Purée, Chicken or Beef Purée and Fruit Compote Purée.
When reservations are made in advance, Park Hyatt Busan offers a baby-sitting service. An English baby-sitting service for international guests is also available upon request.
For enquiries or reservations, please call Guest Service Center at +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hotel offers 24-hour valet car parking service.
An elevator leads from the garage into the Entrance level of the hotel on 1st floor.
Should you need any further information, please contact us at telephone number +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Lumi Spa & Fitness (3F)
Lumi Spa & Fitness offers a wide range of Kerstin Florian products available for purchase.
Beauty Salon By Lee Kyung Min Forêt (3F)
Beauty Salon By Lee Kyung Min Forêt offers hair treatment, make-up, and scalp care.
Busan Station is 16 km (10 miles) from Park Hyatt Busan.
Taxis in Busan are safe and clean and are available at taxi stops at the airport and at the train station. A convenient, free interpretation service is provided by all taxis if guests need to relay directions to the driver and do not speak Korean.
There are two types of taxis: Standard and Deluxe. Standard taxis are usually silver or white. Deluxe taxis are black. Both Standard and Deluxe taxis accept credit card payments but service and safety of Deluxe taxis are better. (Total travel time: 45 minutes from Gimhae airport and 25 minutes from Busan Station)
By Hotel Limousine
Subject to advance reservations, private limousines are available for transfers to/from the hotel and airport, Train station or a city tour. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, the limousines also offer daily newspapers and magazines, a note pad, bottled water and beverages and more. Guests can also choose to listen to their favourite music chosen from various CDs in the limousine.
Gimhae International Airport
Each way - KRW 80,000
Transfer around Busan
For more information, please contact Concierge desk at +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change. For enquiries or reservations, please call Concierge Desk at +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 NOON
Park Hyatt Masters of Food & Wine Upcoming Events
We invite you to join our series of Masters of Food & Wine events.
LOUNGE – STRAWBERRY AT THE LOUNGE PROMOTION
Lounge at Park Hyatt Busan is presenting a strawberry themed afternoon tea set to celebrate spring season.
LIVING ROOM BAR - LADIES NIGHT
Offering a glass of free cocktail for ladies visiting Living Room Bar on every Thursday, from 9:00pm to 11:00pm.
LUMI SPA - FRESH PACKAGE
Lumi Spa at Park Hyatt Busan presents a “Fresh Package” offering a special facial and body treatment to revitalise and infuse your skin with life until May 2014.
Call +82 51 990 1234