Park Hyatt Busan combines the traditional values of courtesy, care and comfort with Park Hyatt’s discreet residential and sophisticated style.
Whether your visit to the hotel is for an important meeting or a relaxing weekend away, Park Hyatt Busan offers a wide range of guest services that will make your stay memorable.
- 269 rooms including 69 suites
- All rooms feature floor to ceiling windows to capture the uninterrupted ocean and Gwangan Bridge views
- Largest guestroom among five-star hotels in Busan and suites of various sizes
- Spacious bathroom with 23-inch built-in TV, large bathtub and rain shower
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- 906 sqm of meeting and event space, including one Ballroom and five Residence rooms
- Relaxation facilities include a spa with seven treatment rooms
- Indoor 20-metre pool
Wellington, New Zealand
I never travel without…
My mobile phone. Not that I want to stay in touch, but my music library is a must for relaxing, and the convenience of a camera phone for capturing all things that inspire me makes this my travel must have.
Insider travel trip
A lesser known Busan secret is the recently opened abandoned train tracks of the Donghae Nambu line, a 5-kilometer walk covering the coastal area of Busan, is a trekking course that brilliantly captures the ecology, culture and story of the city. It meanders along the old coastal rail line from Haeundae to Songjeong – a great little seaside area for a coffee and cake to rewards oneself at the end of the walk.
Everything water. I love swimming and water sports; be it out on the ocean, or lazing on the beach. Being in Busan, I have found the perfect city to enjoy all of these things and more.
Your best travel memory
Those precious trips with my family to somewhere new. There is nothing better than visiting somewhere for the first time with people whom you can share the experiences and memories with long after you return home. One of my fondest was a winter snow covered stay in a beautiful Japanese onsen village only an hour or so outside of Tokyo. Felt like being in another time and I would stay again in a heartbeat.
Things I love about Park Hyatt Busan
It has to be the view of the ocean and especially the Gwangan Bridge in the evening, all lite up. When I am in the hotel at night, whether it be to inspect one of our guest room for an arriving guest, enjoying a meal in our restaurant’s, a night cap in the bar, or a post work run on the gym treadmill, I am always in awe of the beautiful view that our hotel offers to guests. The beauty of Haeundae’s skyline at night is something that surprises many and leaves a lasting impression.
At Park Hyatt Busan, guest comfort is of utmost importance with the following facilities available:
- Clear signage
- Wheelchair-accessible doors, elevators and entrances
- Guestrooms close to elevators
- Open roll in showers, handrails, adjusted sinks and storage space
- Accessible public toilets
- Accessible event facilities and restaurants
- Parking service
For enquiries or reservations, please call Guest Services at +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For guests looking for a private meeting space, a fully equipped boardroom seating 4 is available for hire. Located high-above the city, the boardroom offers panoramic views of the city below and hotel services such as Room Service may be enjoyed for a relaxing atmosphere.
- Computer workstations with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Lotus SmartSuite and wireless Internet access
- Facsimile machines
- Printing and binding of documents and presentations
- Secretarial services
- Telephone card
- Postal/courier services – Korea and abroad
- Stationery supplies
- Translation services
- Stationary supplies
For further information please contact the business centre on +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Guests can stay connected with fast and reliable Internet service. All public areas, including restaurants and meeting rooms offer complimentary WiFi access. High-speed Internet in guestrooms requires a separate charge.
For enquiries please contact Guest Services at +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Map & Directions
- Gimhae Airport (PUS) - 45 minutes by car.
- KTX Train Station - 30 minutes by car.
- Haeundae (Beach) – walking distance 500m
- Gwangalli (Beach area and Gwangalli Bridge) – 10min. by taxi
- Centum City (Luxury department store, BEXCO, APEC, World business center) -5min. by taxi
- Seomyeon (financial, business and Entertainment) – 20min. by taxi
- Nampodong (shopping and Entertainment district) – 30min. by taxi
- Deayeondong (kyungsung university, nightlife district and UN Memorial Cemetery) – 20min. by taxi
Park Hyatt Busan is ideally located close to the BEXCO Convention Centre and the Haeundae Beach in Marine City, the city's newest residential area.
- BEXCO Convention Centre - 5 minutes by taxi
- Haeundae Beach - 15 minute’s walk
- Valet parking service
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24-hour Concierge (limousine pick-up, theatre and opera tickets, personal shopper, flower delivery, private tour of Busan)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Same-day laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Safety deposit boxes
- 24-hour room service
- Translating and interpreting by arrangement
- Technology Concierge and full secretarial support around-the-clock
- Complimentary Bicycle rental
Park Hyatt Busan’s executive chef prepares a variety of home-made baby foods using the freshest, healthiest organic ingredients, including Vegetable Purée, Chicken or Beef Purée and Fruit Compote Purée.
When reservations are made in advance, Park Hyatt Busan offers a baby-sitting service. An English baby-sitting service for international guests is also available upon request.
For enquiries or reservations, please call Guest Service Center at +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail email@example.com.
The hotel offers 24-hour valet car parking service.
An elevator leads from the garage into the Entrance level of the hotel on 1st floor.
Should you need any further information, please contact us at telephone number +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lumi Spa & Fitness (3F)
Lumi Spa & Fitness offers a wide range of Kerstin Florian products available for purchase.
Beauty Salon By Lee Kyung Min Forêt (3F)
Beauty Salon By Lee Kyung Min Forêt offers hair treatment, make-up, and scalp care.
Busan Station is 16 km (10 miles) from Park Hyatt Busan.
Hotel to Busan Station: Mon. to Thu. 2:00pm | Fri. Sat. Sun. Public holidays 1:00pm, 6:00pm
Busan Station to Hotel: Advance reservations are required. | Fri. Sat. Sun. Public holidays 2:30pm, 7:30pm
Taxis in Busan are safe and clean and are available at taxi stops at the airport and at the train station. A convenient, free interpretation service is provided by all taxis if guests need to relay directions to the driver and do not speak Korean.
There are two types of taxis: Standard and Deluxe. Standard taxis are usually silver or white. Deluxe taxis are black. Both Standard and Deluxe taxis accept credit card payments but service and safety of Deluxe taxis are better. (Total travel time: 45 minutes from Gimhae airport and 25 minutes from Busan Station)
By Hotel Limousine
Subject to advance reservations, private limousines are available for transfers to/from the hotel and airport, Train station or a city tour. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, the limousines also offer daily newspapers and magazines, a note pad, bottled water and beverages and more. Guests can also choose to listen to their favourite music chosen from various CDs in the limousine.
Gimhae International Airport
Each way - KRW 80,000
Transfer around Busan
For more information, please contact Concierge desk at +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note: Prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change. For enquiries or reservations, please call Concierge Desk at +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 NOON
DINING ROOM – Exclusive Signature Lunch Set
The signature restaurant of Park Hyatt Busan, provides “Exclusive Signature Lunch Set.”
PARK HYATT BUSAN - A Leap Month Wedding Promotion
Park Hyatt Busan presents a leap month wedding promotion “The Moment at the Park” with various benefits for those who get married in a leap month.
PARK HYATT BUSAN - Private Family Party Package
Park Hyatt Busan presents a “Private Family Party Package” offering private event services to celebrate special family occasions.
PARK HYATT BUSAN - Bridal Shower Package
Park Hyatt Busan presents a “Bridal Shower Package” with a romantic and stylish party concept for brides-to-be.
Call +82 51 990 1234