Park Hyatt Busan combines the traditional values of courtesy, care and comfort with Park Hyatt’s discreet residential and sophisticated style.
Whether your visit to the hotel is for an important meeting or a relaxing weekend away, Park Hyatt Busan offers a wide range of guest services that will make your stay memorable.
- 269 rooms including 69 suites
- All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows to capture the uninterrupted ocean and Gwangan Bridge views
- Largest guestrooms among five-star hotels in Busan and suites of various sizes
- Spacious bathroom with 23-inch built-in TV, large bathtub and rain shower
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- 906 sqm of meeting and event space, including one Ballroom and five Residence rooms
- Relaxation facilities include a spa with seven treatment rooms
- 20-meter granite stone indoor swimming pool
Map & Directions
- Gimhae Airport (PUS) - 45 minutes by car.
- KTX Train Station - 30 minutes by car.
- Haeundae (Beach) – walking distance 500m
- Gwangalli (Beach area and Gwangalli Bridge) – 10min. by taxi
- Centum City (Luxury department store, BEXCO, APEC, World business center) -5min. by taxi
- Seomyeon (financial, business and Entertainment) – 20min. by taxi
- Nampodong (shopping and Entertainment district) – 30min. by taxi
- Deayeondong (kyungsung university, nightlife district and UN Memorial Cemetery) – 20min. by taxi
Park Hyatt Busan is ideally located close to the BEXCO Convention Centre and the Haeundae Beach in Marine City, the city's newest residential area.
- BEXCO Convention Centre - 5 minutes by taxi
- Haeundae Beach - 15 minute’s walk
Adelaide, South Australia
I never travel without…
My Sony digital camera, I love to explore cities by foot as you never know what you might come across.
Insider travel trip
Although Busan is famous for Haeundae Beach and Gwangalli Beach, if you are prepared to travel a bit further out Songjeong Beach has less crowds and if you are lucky a bit of surf!
I enjoy swimming, particularly outdoors and when I get time I enjoy cooking for friends at home.
Your best travel memory
I was fortunate enough at 8 years old to be taken on an overseas adventure to Europe by my parents for 3 months which was the beginning of my love affair with travel, food, culture and of course hotels!
Things I love about Park Hyatt Busan
There is so much to love about our home, with our people certainly being the number one. They are all so energized and committed to providing wonderful guest experiences and most importantly they are fun. The views from the hotel are spectacular, combined with the striking design it’s a place that certainly leaves a lasting impression.
At Park Hyatt Busan, guest comfort is of utmost importance with the following facilities available:
- Clear signage
- Wheelchair-accessible doors, elevators and entrances
- Guestrooms close to elevators
- Open roll in showers, handrails, adjusted sinks and storage space
- Accessible public toilets
- Accessible event facilities and restaurants
- Parking service
For enquiries or reservations, please call Guest Services at +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For guests looking for a private meeting space, a fully equipped boardroom seating for 4 is available for use. Located high-above the city, the boardroom offers panoramic views of the city below and hotel services such as Room Service may be enjoyed with a relaxing atmosphere.
- Computer workstations with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Lotus SmartSuite and wireless Internet access
- Facsimile machines
- Printing and binding of documents and presentations
- Secretarial services
- Telephone card
- Postal/courier services – Korea and abroad
- Stationery supplies
- Translation services
- Stationary supplies
For further information please contact the business centre on +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail email@example.com.
- Valet parking (charged service)
- Luggage delivery service between Park Hyatt Busan and Busan Station (charged service)
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24-hour Concierge
- Multi-lingual staff
- Same-day laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Safety deposit boxes
- 24-hour room service
- Translating and interpreting by arrangement
- Technology Concierge and full secretarial support around-the-clock
- Complimentary Bicycle rental
Park Hyatt Busan’s executive chef prepares a variety of home-made baby foods using the freshest, healthiest organic ingredients, including Vegetable Purée, Chicken or Beef Purée.
When reservations are made in advance, Park Hyatt Busan offers a baby-sitting service. An English baby-sitting service for international guests is also available upon request.
For enquiries or reservations, please call Guest Service Center at +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hotel offers 24-hour valet car parking service.
An elevator leads from the garage up to the Entrance level of the hotel on 1st floor.
Should you need any further information, please contact us at telephone number +82 51 990 1234 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Lumi Spa & Fitness (3F)
Lumi Spa & Fitness offers a wide range of Kerstin Florian products available for purchase.
Busan Station is 16 km (10 miles) from Park Hyatt Busan.
- Hotel to Busan Station: Fri. Sat. Sun. Public holidays 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Busan Station to Hotel: Fri. Sat. Sun. Public holidays 2:00pm, 7:00pm
Taxis in Busan are safe and clean and are available at taxi stops at the airport and at the train station. A convenient, free interpretation service is provided by all taxis if guests need to relay directions to the driver and do not speak Korean.
There are two types of taxis: Standard and Deluxe. Standard taxis are usually silver or white. Deluxe taxis are black. Both Standard and Deluxe taxis accept credit card payments but service and safety of Deluxe taxis are better. (Total travel time: 45 minutes from Gimhae airport and 25 minutes from Busan Station)
By Hotel Limousine
Subject to advance reservations, private limousines are available for transfers to/from the hotel and airport, Train station or a city tour. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, the limousines also offer daily newspapers and magazines, a note pad, bottled water and beverages and more. Guests can also choose to listen to their favourite music chosen from various CDs in the limousine.
Gimhae International Airport
Each way - KRW 100,000
Transfer around Busan
For more information, please contact Concierge desk at +82 51 990 1220 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change. For enquiries or reservations, please call Concierge Desk at +82 51 990 1220 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 NOON
PARK HYATT BUSAN - Spring Escape and Saver Package
Two different spring packages that provide peaceful getaways in the city.
PARK HYATT BUSAN - Suite Life at the Park Package
Park Hyatt Busan presents its “Suite Life at the Park” package, which offers weekday relaxation
PARK HYATT BUSAN - Fourth Anniversary Promotion
Park Hyatt Busan presents various fourth anniversary promotions.
PARK HYATT BUSAN - Ranked No.1 in the “2017 Travellers’ choice awards” by Tripadvisor
Ranked three categories are the Top 25 Hotels in South Korea, the Top 25 Hotels for Service in South Korea, and the Top 25 Luxury Hotels in South Korea
Call +82 51 990 1234